Interior Design Consultation (IDC)
The two-hour Interior Design Consultation is provided by Rebecca Sheridan of BU interior design. Rebecca provides a refreshingly honest, open and friendly service and offers a wealth of knowledge from several years of Perth building industry experience. The Interior Design Consultation takes place at Home Base during business hours Monday – Friday by appointment only.
Whatever the area needing resolve within your project, Rebecca’s personalised expert guidance can give you the reassurance you need to make your home coordinated and well considered in relation to the home style, colours and material selections.
Whether you are building new or renovating an existing home, Rebecca can offer advice and guidance for any combination of the items below:
- exterior colours and materials
- interior surface finishes and colours and products to consider
- ideas to create a certain style that suits the needs and desires of the individual
- cabinet finishes and design ideas for kitchens and bathroom vanities
- ideas for adding unique design elements to the home
- consideration of lighting placement
- advice on main flooring selection
- Wet area tiling concepts and suggestions for style, colour and placement
You will be asked prior to the meeting to bring the following items for the Interior Design Consultation;
- list of questions you may have
- elevations and plans
- inspirational homes images
- notepad and pen
Any paint colours discussed in the meeting will be ordered and posted to you.
When to book your IDC
To maximise results do not leave this until it is time to start painting.
Pre-planning for décor and furnishings should form part of the procurement planning (in the pre-construction phase). This will assist in avoiding afterthoughts that will be both disappointing and costly.