Garden Design Course
Perth Garden Design and Landscape Course
Make designing your garden a fun and exciting experience. This garden design course will teach you how to create a fully functional garden that caters to your needs.
Whether you are looking to develop your ‘green thumb’ by doing the work yourself, or you are thinking of engaging a landscaping professional, this garden design and landscaping course will give you the confidence to put your own creative stamp on your project and ensure your new garden reflects the style of your home as well as your personality and lifestyle.
This 4 week garden design course has been specifically designed for Home Base by Lisa Passmore – one of Perth’s leading waterwise landscape designers.
Lisa is a third generation Horticulturist and holds a diploma of Horticulture and Landscape Design. Passionate about plants, landscaping and the environment, Lisa is often called upon to give talks to garden groups and associations.
Garden Design and Landscaping Course Outline
The Home Base Garden Design course is suitable for all levels of garden knowledge and experience. Attendees will learn aspects of garden design and landscape design in Perth as well as how to design their own garden.
A certificate of completion will be presented to each attendee following the final week of the course.
…Prepare to be inspired!
|Location||Home Base Perth|
|Cost||$300 single / $500 double|
The course covers the following:
- Assessing your garden site
- Working out all the assets and liabilities of the site
- Creating a wish list for your new garden
- Explore garden themes and styles
- Discover how to create the look that you want with plants that will work in Perth conditions
- Learn about soil amendments, soil preparation and mulches for your new garden
- Receive tips from an industry professional on developing clear, detailed, scaled plans
- Plus all the latest on garden design trends