Kitchen Design and Styling Course
Learn how to create a functional and stylish kitchen space for your new home build or renovation
If you are building a new kitchen or thinking of renovating your existing space, the Kitchen Design and Styling course will give you the knowledge and expert advice to create a new kitchen to suit your needs, budget and house style.
The course is presented by three industry experts – an experienced kitchen designer, interior designer and an appliance expert, who will guide you through the fundamentals of kitchen design and offer their advice for selecting materials, finishes and products.
You will also be inspired by the latest trends and clever design ideas for creating a practical and functional kitchen. Plus, be guided through the appliance selection process – and have all of your questions answered along the way.
|Time||9am to 4pm|
|Cost||$190 single | $250 double | $310 triple|
|Payment Options||Visa | Mastercard | Afterpay|
- Steps to planning a kitchen
- Cabinetry construction and finishes
- Benchtop selection and profiles
- The kitchen triangle/zoned kitchens
- Kitchen shapes
- Gas and electrical specifications
- Dangerous design – what not to do
- Pantry storage options
- Accessories in the kitchen
- Ovens and oven technology
- Induction vs. gas cooking
- A guide to rangehood selection
- Fridges and freezers
- Sinks and taps
- A complete guide to effective storage
- Power point positions
- Kitchen flooring options
- Selecting colours for your new kitchen
- Kitchen styles – Hamptons, French Provincial, contemporary, modern monochrome, classic, industrial, rustic and Scandinavian
- Quick kitchen updates for tight budgets
"Wonderful information, so useful! Thank you."
"Great! Will help me to design our kitchen. Thank you to all presenters."
"The discussions, info and examples helped clarify my planning for a 1980's kitchen renovation. Thank you."
"Well worth doing this course! Useful for a new build."
"Very informative on products and their uses, lots of thoughts and a few ideas to consider that I may not have thought of."
"The presenters were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic which was great."