Kitchen Design Course
Perth Kitchen Design and Renovating course
If you’re building a new kitchen or thinking of renovating your existing kitchen, our Kitchen Design Course in Perth will show you how you can make your kitchen suit your needs and requirements!
An experienced Perth kitchen designer will teach you the basics of design, how to avoid common kitchen design mistakes, explore current kitchen trends – including the latest appliances and even take you on a tour of Home Base to look at the latest cabinetry, benchtop and splashback options for your kitchen design project.
Receive one FREE Kitchen Design Manual valued at $70! This fantastic publication will help you design the best, most user friendly kitchen possible and is excellent for anyone planning a kitchen make over!
|Cost||$180 single / $220 double|
- How to understand good design and techniques in kitchens. This includes analysing several kitchens and being taught why the features it has, makes it a good design.
- The different formats of kitchens available and why you might like to adopt certain designs. This includes cabinet formats and how they fit in with appliances in the kitchen.
- How to determine which kitchen design would be best for your own home considering cabinets, lighting, windows, appliances and the size of your kitchen area.
- How to select whitegoods and appliances to suit the style of the kitchen as well as the requirements of your home and lifestyle.
- Material selection to suit your lifestyle and budget. This includes exploring current options and trends for benchtops, splashbacks, cabinet doors and hardware.
- How to select a professional cabinet maker. This is the most important decision you will have to make after you’ve finalised your design. You will learn what to look for in a kitchen designer, so your kitchen design project will be built to your specifications and budget.