New Homes Course
If you are thinking of building a new home, don't make any major decisions before you come and see us
The Home Base New Homes course is the only course in Perth that gives you the opportunity to get quality, independent advice on the process of building a new home with a Perth building company.
The New Homes course is designed to empower you with the knowledge of how the building industry works to allow you to negotiate with new home builders on your terms.
To make sure you do it right, attend this one day course and learn about the home building process, your rights under the law, making material selections and preparing for your pre-start meeting. Plus learn where you are getting charged too much and how to save money!
The course is presented by a panel of building industry experts including an industry judge, Lawyer, award winning Perth Builder and a professional Interior Designer.
Building a new home is an exciting time and is also one of the most important investments you will make in your lifetime, so it’s important to get it right the first time – there is no going back once you have the keys in your hand!
|Cost||$215 single / $285 double|
- Understanding your contract and know what you’re signing
- How to read and understand house plans
- Financing your dream home
- How to get more than the ‘standard’ home
- Setting up a budget and sticking to it
- Choosing the right home for your lifestyle
- Getting the most from your builder
- The pre-construction process
- How you can save money
- Defects and disputes – your rights
- Preparing for your pre-start meeting
- Interior design principles and making the right material selections